LabView Developer - SATCOM
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a LabView Developer to join Honeywell Aerospace in Brno. Join a team working on bringing internet connection into the sky.
You will participate in developing automated test software used for testing antennas and satellite modems implemented in big commercial aircrafts (JetWave, Aspire 400, Aspire 350,…) as well as small UAVs (Small SATCOM).
• Software requirements definition, design, implementation, testing and integration of test software with product hardware
• Be responsible for technical solution of the product, communicate requirements and feedback with the customer.
• Active participation on root cause and corrective actions
• Support organization in their initiatives.
• Provide estimates, suggestions, and status reports to project management
• Make sure all goals are completed in a satisfactory manner and issues timely communicated
• University degree in the field of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Automation Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science
• Advanced command of English language mandatory for regular communication with global team (Canada, US, China,…)
• Self-starter approach, motivated individual who takes initiative and is able to work independently
• 1-2 years of working experience with Labview and/or TestStand
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Willingness to travel abroad for trainings, business meetings and project assignments
• Knowledge of Python, C
• Collaboration mindset, contribute to the team work
• Experience working with RF equipment and automation of RF equipment
• High tech field – you will be shaping future of SATCOM field
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Fixed 3+2 hybrid work from home
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.