Software Developer – C++ - Onboard Maintenance System
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
How will your role look like?
As a Software Developer, you will be cooperating on Aircraft Onboard Maintenance System that collects information from all airplane buses and detects defects and errors, filtrating and presenting only the most crucial to the pilots. Result of your work will help secure the safety of the air transportation in the future!
We are using Atlassian toolchain: Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc. The System is implemented in broad portfolio of aircrafts – from small Urban Air Mobility vehicles to big commercial aircrafts.
Onboard Maintenance System is part of Honeywell Anthem, next generation cloud-native Integrated Flight deck system.
• Gathering requirements for assigned tasks
• Software development of the next gen avionics product
• Creation of the new code (no bug fixing!)
• Integration with other software systems of the platform
• Creating unit tests, verification and validation against requirements
• University degree in a technical field
• 2 years of working experience with C++ and/or Python – we are also open to welcoming less experienced engineers with a desire to develop their knowledge in the field
• System testing knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of English language for daily meetings with global teams, reporting purpose
• Ability to reach technical documentation
• Experience with embedded development
• Understanding software development lifecycle
• Ability to gather, analyze and apply new information and concepts
• Possibility to participate in defining new era of flight
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Fixed 3+2 hybrid work from home
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.