Systems Engineer - Flight Controls
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our Flight Systems team in Brno. Join a team of experienced engineers and work on developing solutions for business jets applications.
See the fruit of your work in aircrafts of Gulfstream, Dassault, Pilatus etc.!
More about what applications you will be working on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhE3LSFLb_Q&list=PLHvCq7tO-uPju0l3kLQzmh95SR7a3PizO&index=10&ab_channel=AviationWeek
• Requirement definition, design, and analysis of Flight Controls Systems, including formal documentation
• Design, execution and analysis of tests for validation and verification of the system functions according to the system and software requirements
• Collaboration with domestic and international engineering teams and customers
• Cooperation with Flight Systems teams in implementation and usage of engineering processes including adjustment and updates of the processes, work instructions, trainings and user support
• Attending and passing all required trainings
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation, and control theory, Avionics, Mechatronics
• Interest to develop long-term career in globally recognized company in Aerospace industry
• Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink environment
• Excellent command of English language
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship.
• Basic knowledge of programming in any commonly used programming languages (C) and script languages (Perl, Python)
• Knowledge of regulatory standards (e.g. DO-178B/C)
• Being an aviation enthusiast
• Team spirit
• Self–starter, motivated to take initiative and able to work independently
• Interested to work in fast-paced, global business environment
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established team with solid know-how in the aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Fixed 3+2 hybrid work from home
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Benefits Card, global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.