About The Job
Join a team that delivers an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for our Personal Protective Equipment business, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will work on a wide variety of products, domain and applications to keep you engaged, challenged and learning. You will take a human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience. your main contribution will be on the development of physical products and systems.
You will need to be studying in a Czech university for the duration of your internship!
• Help to prepare / update technical literature for wide range of products in the field of Personal Protective Equipment or Fixed Gas according to input from senior desktop publishing designer (Adobe InDesign)
• Support translation of user documentation (help to order, copy translated text into the InDesign layout)
• Support Competitor Tear downs / Benchmarking, Usability Tests, Test reporting…
• Support admin tasks such as ordering equipment, planning activities, organizing files, etc.
• Update / create pictograms, vector illustrations (Adobe Illustrator)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Design capability – Adobe InDesign is a MUST, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator nice to have
• Comfortable level in English (written and spoken)
• Communication and cooperation with other professionals – senior team members, engineers, project and offering managers, regulatory, technical support…
• Independent work capabilities, delivery
• Graphic design skills (capability to update pictograms and create vector illustrations in Adobe Illustrator)
• 2nd foreign language besides English (excluding Slovak/Czech) with proofreading ability
• Fundamental understanding of Design thinking principles
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.