The future is what we make it.
Join a team that delivers an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for our Personal Protective Equipment business, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will work on a wide variety of products, domain, and applications to keep you engaged, challenged and learning. You will take a human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience. your main contribution will be on the development of physical products and systems.
You will need to be studying in a Czech university for the duration of your internship!
• 3D CAD modeling according to input from senior designer (Solidworks)
• Coordinate and/or execute making of mock-ups and prototypes
• Support usability testing and analysis
• Support test reporting and results’ visualization
• contribute to ideation and suggest improvements on designs
• support admin tasks such as ordering equipment, planning activities, etc.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Industrial Design or related being studied currently
• Design capability – Visual communication (hand sketching, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator), CAD modeling skills (Solidworks), Fundamental understanding of Design thinking principles
• Comfortable level in English
• Communication and cooperation with other professionals – programmers, mech. design engineers, customers
• Independent work capabilities, delivery
• Experience with usability testing, design concept creation
• Practical knowledge of Design thinking principles
• Graphic design skills
• Ideally Comfortable with Czech/Slovak languages but not necessary
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.