Component Engineer - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You have an opportunity to join our Aerospace Parts Engineering team in Brno. Participate on global Aerospace projects by using your knowledge of component engineering to help us shaping future of Aerospace. You will be part of team of 9 engineers supporting projects in different fields – from Cockpit Integration Systems to satellites flying in space.
Does it sound interesting? If yes, keep reading…
Typical Component Engineer’s responsibilities include
• Maintenance of component data in database – datasheets, life cycle, compliance, parametric data, review Product Change Notices (PCNs) for their impact on components
• Part selection and part introduction – cooperate with electrical designers, parts managers and component manufacturers to select optimal parts, assigning Honeywell internal part number, determining part description and categorization
• Part standardization – drive part standardization by producing part & supplier assessments, generating component commodity roadmaps, reducing variance of components being used
• Communication – interactions with colleagues, designers, program managers, buyers, suppliers spread around the world
• Knowledge of electrical, electronic and electromechanics (EEE) components, assemblies, and production technologies
• Electronic components market overview, products, and component families
• Strong English knowledge (both written and spoken)
You must hold EU citizenship to meet applicable Export License conditions for given projects
• University degree in electrical or electronics engineering field
• Notice 50
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Motivated and details oriented, reliable
• Able to work in team but also alone
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Fixed 3+2 hybrid work from home
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.