How your role will look like?
As a C++ Developer, you will be cooperating on Aircraft Onboard Maintenance System that collects information from all airplane buses and detects defects and errors, filtrating and presenting only the most crucial to the pilots. Result of your work will help secure the safety of the air transportation in the future!
We are using Atlassian toolchain: Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc. The System is implemented in broad portfolio of aircrafts – from small Urban Air Mobility vehicles to big commercial aircrafts.
Onboard Maintenance System is part of Honeywell Anthem, next-generation cloud-native Integrated Flight deck system!
• Gathering requirements for assigned tasks
• Software development of the next-gen avionics product
• Creation of the new code (no bug fixing!)
• Integration with other software systems of the platform
• Creating unit tests, verification and validation against requirements
• At least 2 years of working experience with C++ 14 or 17
• Advanced level of English for regular communication with colleagues in US
• Technical documentation reading ability
• University degree in IT or Computer Science
• Experience with embedded development
• Knowledge of Python and/or SQL
• Understanding software development lifecycle
• Effective communicator
• Ability to gather, analyze and apply new information and concepts
• Possibility to participate in defining new era of flight
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Fixed 3+2 hybrid work from home
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.