C#, .NET Developer – Automation Applications - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for passionate C#, .NET Developer for the Flight Systems Software Application team.
As a part of our team, you would define and develop software tools and data management solutions related to the avionics software and system development activities. As a tool developer, you will create tools serving for support of avionics development without a need of previous avionics knowledge.
You will be working on supporting various projects in multiple areas (business jets, big transport aircraft, Urban Air Mobility). The work consists of combination of smaller and bigger tasks sometimes bringing opportunity to design new applications and not only a component of a complex software solution.
• Development of new tools and applications in C# and .NET for support of avionics development
• Requirements definition with users, customers, and other stakeholders
• Agile Software development
• Responsibility for the entire software lifecycle
• University degree in technical field
• 2-3 years of working experience with programming in C# and/or ASP.NET
• Experience with database design, e.g., MySQL, MSSQL
• Fluent command of English language
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship.
• Knowledge of ClearCase/ClearQuest, Dimensions
• Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, LabView MySQL, MSSQL
• Experience with Real-time operation systems
• Familiarity with avionics standards
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Become a member of a team with a friendly environment – join us for squash or regular dinner times!
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Fixed 3+2 hybrid work from home
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.