The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a FPGA Engineer to join our AEROSPACE PLATFORM Center of Excellence in BRNO.
You will be a part of a team working on new products than span from Urban Air Mobility through Military Mission Computer to Space design. You will be responsible for coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches and documentation for a design based on the most powerful FPGAs from Xilinx and/or Microchip.
You will have a mentor who will walk you through a design and verification process.
• Digital design (System Verilog / VHDL coding), verification,
simulation, synthesis, and static timing analysis
• Integration and Test Support
• Provide Customer Support
• Prepare Documentation
• University level experience in ASIC/FPGA development
• Knowledge or practical experience of VHDL, Verilog or
• Basic knowledge of the ASIC/FPGA design tools: simulators, STA
tools, synthesis, etc.
• Advanced command of English language
• EU or US citizenship
• Good communication skills - verbal and written
• Computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work
• Working knowledge of digital design
• Ability to use Linux or Unix workstations
• Unified Verification Methodology knowledge
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid
know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become an
experienced engineer in FPGA development field
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in
the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to
leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope
services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee
phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.