The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join our Verification and Validation team in Brno. Become an integral member of a Verification and Validation department responsible for testing of modern software developed in R&D center in Brno. From big aircrafts to Urban Air Mobility vehicles, you will make sure our products are shaping the future of flying.
• Verification and validation of real-time embedded control
• Testing and documentation of the software in accordance with
• Development of tools to aid in the software testing
• University degree in engineering field
• Motivation is the key for us – are you looking to develop your
career in an international aerospace company? This is the role
• Knowledge of C/C++ and/or Python
• Good command of English language
• Capability and willingness to travel
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship.
• Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
• Experience in development of real-time embedded software is
• Knowledge of VectorCAST
• Experience with V&V development is much appreciated
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid
know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced
in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in
the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to
leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope
services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee
phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or
If you feel like this is the role for you, hit the Apply button now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.