Junior Mechanical Design Engineer - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Aim of the Position
• Create new/modify already created mechanical drawings/CAD models and necessary technical documentation within Honeywell Product Data Management (PDM) system.
• Work on the mechanical design of medium level of complexity and under leading on the mechanical design of higher level of complexity.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• PDM support for Engineering Change Orders - ECO/ECN (drawings, CAD models).
• Create CAD models and drawings of mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, and parts.
• Export CAD models from obsolete CAD systems to preferred CAD systems.
• Drawing release within PDM system.
• Mechanical work in company shop (assembling of designed test jigs, equipment, machining, etc.)
• High School Graduate in a mechanical engineering field (a University degree is a great advantage)
• Position is suitable for graduates in mechanical engineering with 1 year of working experience (relevant part-time job during studies)
• Intermediate level of knowledge of CAD systems – we use Siemens NX, Creo
• Individual solution of intermediate complexity task issues using engineering knowledge, tools and principals.
• Good orientation in technical sources and search capabilities of required technical information
• Advanced command of English language for day-to-day communication
• Good presentations and communication skills – you will be communicating with external/internal customers and/or supplier
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship.
• Knowledge of PDM/PLM system – you will be regularly working with TeamCenter
• Willingness to learn new things
• Willingness to work in a global company with respect to different time zones of company sites
• Task prioritization identification
• Capability and willingness to travel within and out of the Czech Republic for business purposes
• Responsibility for assigned task and deadline
• Sometimes make an overtime if situation-project-deadline requires that
• Possibility to start your career within a globally recognized company
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
Can you see yourself in this position? Click apply!
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop in a market leading global organization within the aerospace business.