CAD Specialist- Brno
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services, and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
We are currently looking for a new member for the position CAD Specialist II for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED development team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at: https://www.intelligrated.com/en
How your future role will look like?
In this position, you will have an opportunity to supervise and manage the functions and processes of PDM/PLS software and its interfaces towards CAD and ERP system. This dynamic role will allow you to interact with various company departments and play a vital role in the system maintenance and user support, making a decisive contribution to the team overall.
Your key responsibilities:
• Monitor and take responsibility for adjustment of all actions within PDM software, which design engineers must follow
• Active collaboration with global IT/engineering group working on incorporation of PDM software into various departments in the company
• Supervision of installations and updates of PDM software for end users, cooperation with IT department
• Installations and set up of CAD software, its templates for individual users, cooperation with IT department
• Performing administrative actions on CAD data in order to support individual design engineers
• Providing daily support for individual design engineers with solving their issues related to CAD/PDM applications
• Mentoring and organization of training sessions for design engineers and various end users towards improvement of their knowledge on CAD/PDM/ERP systems
• Creation, maintenance and storage of documentation for CAD/PDM processes and related trainings
• Bachelor or Master‘s degree in mechanical engineering
• At least 3 years with databases, 4 year experience with mechanical engineering, eventually in IT
• Excellent knowledge and practical experience with any common 3D CAD system (Solidworks preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of any common PDM/PLM system (Teamcenter preffered)
• Ability to read and understand technical documentation and drawings
• English B2-C2 level or higher
• Good overview across CAD/PDM systems
• Group B driving license
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn and work independently
• An open, honest and team-oriented personality
• Self-reliance corresponding with level of experience
• Ability to work in international team of engineers
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
• Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.