The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for a Procurement Buyer to join the Honeywell team in Prague.
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business, with guidance from senior professionals. You will be responsible for delivering tactical activities of purchasing goods and services off of defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. Also may include occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced.
- Deliver on customer needs
- Conduct competitive bids
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Review and monitor purchase requisitions
- Manage supplier communication
- Understand market trends
- Deal with invoice discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with strategic procurement
- Small-scale project management
- Solve clearly defined problems
- Undergraduate degree
- Fluent level of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good organizational skills - ability to prioritize and do problem solving
- Limited experience in a purchasing environment
- Negotiation skills
- Additional languages
- Minimal knowledge of procurement/sourcing
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business accident travel insurance
- Competitive salary and sales incentives.
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.