Service Delivery Leader - EiT
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for Service Delivery Leader to ensure reliable delivery of complex Honeywell projects.
Join us in Prague or Brno.
You will provide project management expertise and assure effective delivery of multiple complex projects within Honeywell IT, specifically the Integrated Supply Chain & Order to Cash portfolios. You will set up project teams and resources, define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle by closely working with all stake holder meeting the expectations. You will oversee root cause analysis and ensure learning's are shared across the organization to enable higher productivity. You will deploy standardized work, project management methodologies, templates, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile execution of IT projects. You will provide leadership in improving IT processes and programs.
• Provide project management expertise in the development of IT strategy and assure effective delivery of multiple complex projects within Honeywell Enterprise IT, ensuring both schedule and budget fidelity
• Oversee projects, manage budget and resource plans, and identify and resolve conflicts and dependencies
• Deploy standardized work, project management methodologies, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile and waterfall project management style execution of IT projects across the Enterprise
• Ensure learnings are shared across the organization to enable higher productivity
• Manage stakeholder expectations by demonstrating and communicating key indicators of improved effectiveness on a periodic basis
• Effectively manage project financials, including purchase orders, internal labor, capital/expense breakdown, actuals, and accurate monthly forecasting to minimize cost variance using Honeywell process and project management application
• Establish an understanding of the overall portfolio, working closely with peers to ensure end to end accountability
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7 years of experience managing large complex projects with an emphasis in at least one Integrated Supply Chain area: Logistics; Planning; Sourcing; Manufacturing; After Market Services or Order to Cash.
• 5 years of hands-on experience managing project financials and metrics, including purchase orders, internal labor, capital/expense breakdown, actuals, and accurate monthly forecasting to minimize cost variance
• 3 years of hands-on experience managing projects using agile concepts, practices and tools
• Experience with managing complex IT programs and projects involving Planning and/or ERP applications
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall project management methods
• PMP, Agile, and/or ITIL certification
• Wide and deep understanding of key project management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Ability to create business value through project planning and management
• Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
• Mentor and guide peers on project management standards and tools
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
• Ability to navigate through a matrixed organizational structure
• Ability to handle ambiguity; effectively cope with change, shifting gears while handling risk and uncertainty
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Possibility to be part of the digital transformation of a global company
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.