The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. You will be part of customer-facing organization - Global Technical Support team, responsible for driving world-class customer experience.
Key Responsibilities of Application Engineer for GAS products III
1) You will be acting as a potential influencer in the development of new products and NPIs and also investigate product issues faced by customers in Hardware/software/ firmware, improving Applications on multiple platforms.
2) Help customers to solve escalated technical issues and to answer any questions about the features and capabilities for the IS products.
3) Assist Tier 2 call center escalations and overflows.
4) Development and improve product training documents and other tools that help improve Technical Knowledge, call center performance and reduce Tier escalations.
5) Build and Maintain a working relationship with internal teams (Quality, Marketing, Engineering, Sales) that captures all ongoing product issues.
6) Support Quality issues to include Raise for Awareness cases, Product Quality Alerts and other necessary product or process approvals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (plus is Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical field)
• Working experience with Android & iOS Application
• Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
• Proven track of experience in Product Development & Support
• Knowledge of electronics, electrical drawings and HW
• Experience in customer facing roles, Trouble shooting
• Experience in product design, development, troubleshooting & isolating issues
• Experience in customer facing roles
• Knowledge of Product development life cycle
• Great presentation skills and ability to train others in the team
Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Flexible working hours between the hours of 06.30 and 09.00 as well as 14.30 onwards (core office hours are 9.00 until 14.30)
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.