Systems Engineer II – Flight Controls - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join our Flight Controls team in Aerospace department in Brno. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle development of Flight Controls for broad portfolio of projects – from commercial aircrafts to drones, from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Your responsibilities will include
• Requirement’s analysis and decomposition
• Systems design
• Model-based development system design
• Systems integration, validation & verification
• Occasional customer interaction
• Electrical, mechanical or aerospace engineering degree
• Experience working in MATLAB
• Control theory knowledge
• We are open to considering fresh graduates, however, would prefer to engage with candidates with some work experience (intern experiences will be counted as well)
• Proficiency in English language in both written and spoken form
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship.
• Your experience working in Simulink
• C or Python knowledge is great advantage
• You will have a chance to work on diverse portfolio of projects in Aerospace area (from drones to commercial aircrafts)
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.