Senior Network Analyst
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Enterprise Data center and Network (DCN) Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 700 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
The Lead Network Engineer within the Connectivity team is a key role in the development, delivery implementation and operational support of Network services at designated branch site
• You will function as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for deploying and operating network infrastructure based on a standard architecture
• You will build and operate data networks over a single physical and logical network, transition traditional and legacy networks using Software Defined Network, Network Function Virtualization, Automation and Orchestration
• You will be participating in network operation for EMEA region
• Proactively monitor and manage the network infrastructure and avoid business disruptions
• Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years’ total IT Infrastructure experience securing, operating, and supporting LAN, WAN, including WLAN
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in configuring Cisco catalyst9K switches, ISR 1K/4K Routers, and Wireless LAN controllers
• Working knowledge of DHCP, IPAM, experience with Infoblox platform welcomed
• Good understanding of network management platforms like Cisco DNA center, ISE and Prime
• Experience with ServiceNow or another similar formal Service Management platform and/or methodology
• Hands on experience and advanced knowledge with stackable switching, software defined access and wireless assurance
• Skill/proven ability to analyze complex problems and break them down into logical, actionable parts.
• programming, scripting, developing code on Unix using API's, python or equivalent is a plus
• Advanced Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex network environment; ITIL and Six Sigma certification
• Experience and knowledge on CCNP level
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.