Data Analyst - Health, Safety & Environment
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Data Analyst - Health, Safety & Environment to join our Honeywell Corporate team in Brno or in Prague. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
· Develop and deliver global HSEPS scorecard using data extracts and inputs from multiple sources. Includes coordinating between Corporate HSEPS, SBGs and internal stakeholders to ensure HSEPS metrics are accurate.
· Lead annual planning activities to define key, measurable indicator metrics for the Honeywell globally and support maintenance of the annual operating plans.
· Create, maintain, and continuously improve dashboards and reports from multiple data sources used for monitoring implementation of elements of the HSEPS Management System tools.
· Use various IT systems and analytics tools to display dashboards and reports (such as MS Excel, Odata, Intelex Saas platform, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
· Responsible for managing the global OneHoneywell tier accountability and MOR processes and serve as liaison between Brno, CZ location and OneHoneywell team.
· Bachelor’s degree (field of data analytics or HSE is welcome)
· Experience with business analytics software
· MS Excel skills
· Effective verbal and written communicator with fluency in English
· Experience working with IT systems and tools to maintain and continuously improve HSEPS
· Experience working with Tableau or Power BI analytics software
· Ability to effectively deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
· Communication of information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
· Consistency in making timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
· Dynamic and creative international work environment.
· Competitive salary.
· Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
· Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
· Business travel accident insurance
· Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
· Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
· Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.