Mechanical Design Engineer Junior
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to make the future?
Be part of Intelligrated team that is creating Intelligrated solutions for Warehouses and Logistics Centers. You will be responsible for design of conveyors. You will apply your expertise and knowledge to find innovative and cost-effective means to apply equipment, processes, and technologies to the design and operation of the proposed solutions for clients. You will design and develop new ideas and solutions the meet or exceed customer requests in both new and existing material handling systems in distribution centers.
The Intelligrated headquarters is in the US and Honeywell is the biggest player in the North American market. The team is currently rapidly growing in Germany, Czech Republic and Poland. The teams are closely cooperating to successfully expand to CEE market. Learning know-how on technologies from US colleagues and aligning with Brno R&D team on how to execute the project.
• Creation of project drawings and system layouts using the CAD system in 2D and 3D
• Parts list creation and maintenance in the ERP system
• Selecting the system elements for project planning of the conveyor system in coordination with the project engineer
• Accompanying project engineers to the measurements on site at the customer`s premises
• Project-related clarification (f.eg. measurement) with sales engineer and/or customer (also on site)
• Maintenance of the 2D/3D databases for function modules and systems
• Maintenance of customer-specific layouts in the CAD system
• Bachelors / Master’ degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering or relevant experience/training – min. 2-3 years of experience drawing in Autodesk tools
• Fluency in English
• CAD knowledge in AutoCAD products/CIM DB/Inventor
• Experience as a technical draftsman
• German language skills
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.