The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to make the future?
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
The Network Analyst position within the Connectivity team is a key role in the support of wide area network solutions over the global Honeywell network infrastructure.
• You will function as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for developing contemporary local area network solutions that seamlessly integrates with security infrastructure.
• Drive operational incidents to resolution
• You will build and operate data networks over a single physical and logical network, transition traditional and legacy networks using Software Defined Network, Network Function Virtualization, Automation and Orchestration
• Perform planning, design, implementation, upgrades and expansion of existing environment, deployments and deliver proactive services to new and existing installed base worldwide
• You will develop and deliver a global services portfolio for network infrastructure across all Honeywell sites worldwide
• Proactively monitor and manage the network and avoid business disruptions
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Translating business issues / requirements and objectives into technical solutions
• Partnering with internal customers at all levels to define problems, identify solutions, and facilitate change
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in managing complex Enterprise Network infrastructure operations with a sound understanding of telecom and compute technologies
• 2 years of total IT Infrastructure experience securing, operating and supporting Network infrastructure
• Hands-on experience in Cisco SDWAN, Cisco vManage and other WAN technologies
• Strong English communication skills
• Experience with ServiceNow or another similar formal Service Management platform and/or methodology
• Working knowledge of Technical Configuration Management and Vulnerability Management.
• CCNA, CCNP, CISSP Certification
• Strong knowledge of IT business processes and practices including ITIL methodology
• Strong interpersonal skills - effective listening and teaming, self-motivated, demonstrated bias for action
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.