Collections Administrator - German Speaking
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The future is what we make it.
We have an opportunity for a Collections Administrator - German Speaking to join our Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions team in Brno.
Key Responsibilities for Collections Administrator
· Drive timely collections and reduce AFDA
· Understand past due drivers
· Ability to work across functions (Ext Customers, Project Managers, Sales, Billings, etc)
· Guide decision making (i.e. credit limit adjustment, hold, etc.)
· Perform variance analysis (weekly cash actuals vs forecast, etc.)
· Drive continuous improvement and process documentation
· Participate in internal audits (write-off documentation, etc.)
· Generate adhoc reports (Customer statements, credit limits, etc.)
· Host AR/AFDA meetings
· 3+ years of collections experience
· Good oral and written communication in English and German language
· Good analytical skills
· Ability to present complex analysis with clarity
· Degree in Finance/Accounting
· Knowledge of Oracle / Excel
· Good change management skills
· Dynamic and creative international work environment.
· Competitive salary.
· Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
· Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
· Business travel accident insurance
· Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
· Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
· Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.