Cyber Security Engineer/Architect
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We're seeking a progressive Cyber Sec Engineer to expand our team in Brno, Czech Republic.
This individual will be assisting with the daily operations of all services relating to perimeter security. Additional duties include firewall design and implementation projects, onboarding of a new cloud proxy.
The Cyber Sec Engineer will focus on providing support for all services managed by the Network Security team. It includes (but not limited to) perimeter, LAB, Azure firewalls, proxies, B2B VPN.
• Bachelors Diploma
• Minimum of 3-4 years direct experience in IT, including 1 years in network security / cyber field.
• Firewall technology expertise (Checkpoint and Cisco preferred), knowledge of TCP/IP
• Hands-on experience with proxies, IPsec VPNs
• Basic troubleshooting skills on Linux and Windows
• Interest in cyber security field
• Basic knowledge of server/desktop/laptop, hardware/software installation and troubleshooting
• Scripting skills is a plus (Python)
• Ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks, work as a self-starter with minimal supervision
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to effectively respond, with a sense of urgency, in a crisis situation
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.