The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are now looking for Mechanical Design Engineer for Honeywell Aerospace in Brno. Join our Electronic Test team and participate on development of components for global Honeywell customers.
Aim of the position is:
• Create new/modify already created mechanical drawings/CAD models and necessary technical documentations within Honeywell Product Data Management (PDM) system
• Perform calculations on prototypes (load, temperature distribution) and give guidelines to development team
• Capability to work on mechanical design of medium level of complexity and under leading on mechanical design of higher level of complexity
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Create CAD models and drawings of mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, and parts
• Export CAD models from obsolete CAD systems to preferred CAD systems
• Drawing release within PDM system
• Mechanical work in company shop (assembling of designed test jigs, equipment, machining, etc.)
• You are a student at technical high school or university with major in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of ANSYS
• Fluency in English language – you will be working with English documentation
• Ability to read technical documentation
• Intermediate level of knowledge of MS Office package
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Flexible working hours
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.