The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are currently looking for an intern for Test Engineer position for Electronic Test team. At this position, you will be participating in developing of HW part for test system. Typically, responsible for HW design/concept which is part of test equipment (cables, equipment HW installation).
Your responsibility will be:
• Work with other HW, SW and systems engineers on developing and integration solutions for functional and environmental test for Honeywell avionics
• Responsible for various phases of HW test development including test requirements definitions, test SW integration.
• Responsible of HW engineering documentation
• Cooperating with experienced engineer to learn and acquire the knowledge
• You are student at technical university with focus on Computer Science, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
• You have experience with programming in C language
• You are able to read HW design, understand electrical concepts, reading schematics, Digital / Analog troubleshooting
• You hold Notice 50, par 4 (we are able to provide certification of par 6)
• Good command of English language in both written and spoken form
We value if...
• You have some experience with Python
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Flexible working hours
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.