Electrical Design Engineer - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for Electrical Design Engineer to join our Honeywell Aerospace in Brno. You will become part of our Advanced Tech organization using applying advanced research methods and tools in order develop prototypes advancing expert products within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be responsible for leading the projects with different complexity within the specific technical domain.
Do you want to be acknowledged as an authority in the field of research and development? Keep reading...
• Cooperates with the mechanical engineering team to create, evaluate and extend the product lines
• Ensures the technical project lead and project team supervision.
• Participates on the preparation of new projects (with internal/external customer, grant projects)
• Cooperates on and coordinates the preparation of plans for the projects and programs, defines project milestones and is able to assess the appropriate project costs.
• Participates on the project research and development activities.
• Develops and applies advanced methodologies and technologies to improve development of electromechanical systems.
• Interprets and presents results of work performed and recommends developments for new, broad technologies, and presents final project report to customers and management. Interacts with team to anticipate and resolve the project issues and priorities.
• Participates and defines of novel technological concepts to overcome conflicting requirements and challenging technical criteria
• Participate in definition of tests and acceptance test procedures and safety & reliability evaluations of electro-mechanical systems
• University degree in an engineering field (mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.)
• 6 years of working experience related to System Engineering / Electrical engineering role
• Experience with 3D design tools and with electromechanical systems modeling
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical design SW/systems
• Good English command
• Good knowledge of working on a PC, standard office and communication software
• You must hold EU citizenship in order to meet applicable Export License conditions for given projects
• Experience in area of embedded systems development
• Electrotechnical education to obtain notice 50 §6 and higher
• Leadership and coordination skills of a development team
• Being part of a great experienced team in Advanced Tech environment
• Possibility of participating in whole product development lifecycle
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.