The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
• This position reports to the Commercial Excellence Analytics Director and will be responsible for analytics and reporting in conjunction with Regional Sales and Commercial Excellence Leadership team to enable maximum salesforce effectiveness and profitable business growth.
• As the Analytics & Reporting Specialist, you work hand in hand with the Regional Sales and Commercial Excellence Leadership team to design and implement global standard work, best practices, and governance in the areas of sales performance and coverage analysis, quality, and compliant process from lead to revenue, reporting and dashboards.
• Establish a standard MOS
• Perform ad-hoc analysis to support regional business requirements across the lines of business
• Design, Implement, and Maintain suite of performance analytics and dashboards across the regional Sales organization
• Represent Commercial Excellence on cross functional initiatives / process improvement projects
• Ensure that the sales team has all required tools, materials, and support to operate efficiently
• Lead Analytic / Reporting Project In-take discussions
• Partner with Analytics Dev team and conduct investigation
• Performs Quality check for consistency, interprets data and debriefs the CE/SE focal
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 5 years of sales enablement or commercial excellence experience
• Minimum of 3 years of salesforce.com / other CRM, ERP (SAP, Oracle), and/or reporting and analysis (i.e., Tableau, etc.) experience
• Excellent organization & project management skills
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed organization
• Creative, decisive, high energy and the ability to energize and encourage others
• Ability to translate data into meaningful information
• Ability to visualize the data & solutions, as simple and easy to understand for the customers
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• International work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.