Software Engineer – Internship
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to develop embedded control software for a wide portfolio of projects. From controllers for environmental control systems to controllers for electrical aircraft, you will be part of a team working with unique technology and shaping the future of flying.
Are you ready to become a pioneer in developing future aerospace technologies? Keep reading...
• Development and certification of the real-time embedded control aviation software for various applications (Life Support Systems, Flight Control Actuation, Propulsion, Auxiliary Power Units etc.)
• The software development includes the design, implementation, testing and documentation in accordance with DO-178C guidelines
• Close cooperation with other development teams in UK and US
• Additional work includes the development of tools to aid in the software development processes
• Knowledge of C/C++ development
• Advanced English language command
• Communication skills – you will be in regular communication with team members
• Capability and willingness to travel
• Embedded design knowledge (MCUs and their peripheries and communication protocols – I2C, SPI, CAN)
• EU and US citizenship
• Knowledge of Windows/Unix scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• Experience with Matlab/Simulink
• Experience with the real-time OS
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.