Regional Product Mktng Manager-Personal Protective Equipment
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The future is what we make it.
We have an opportunity for a Regional Product Marketing Manager to join our Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions team in Prague. Support, manage and direct all of the product marketing activities for gloves category business in Europe.
The main focus of the position is to own the end to end product growth strategy for the European market, with a heavy emphasis of commercialization in the market, profitability of the line in the market, and development of business cases for investment to drive future growth in the market. Business cases can be both of a product line nature, such as recommending creation of a new line of footwear or eyewear, or they can be business cases of commercial development nature, such as a plan to enter a new geography or vertical industry.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio in the region. You will integrate inputs into the Honeywell Global product portfolio strategy to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes for the region.
Regional Product Marketing Manager responsibilities
• Product forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Executing SKU rationalization in the region
• Developing pricing and promotion strategies in the region that drive demand and conversion in the market
• Creating New Product Introduction Marketing Plans
• Creating Product Roadmaps in cooperation with Global Product Marketing
• Value based price strategy
• Conducting market research on competitors and with customers
• Bachelor’s degree (Marketing field is welcome)
• Relevant previous working experience in marketing/product marketing
• English language
• Product lounge experience (PPE products)
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.