AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN - Electronic Design Trainee
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL DESIGN - Electronic Design Trainee (part-time)
We are currently looking for a new part-time colleague for position Electronic Design Trainee for our AEROSPACE PLATFORM ELECTRICAL DESIGN CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE team in BRNO.
Few words from Engineering Manager:
“We would like to welcome new colleagues in our Platform Electrical Design family who could be proud of their products that flies in brand new aircrafts, not only around the world, but also on the Earth’s orbit. All enthusiastic engineers with analogue/digital or power supply design knowledge are great fit to our worldwide team, but also fresh graduates who wants to learn and technically grow within such unique environment. The most beautiful thing on our work is uniqueness of products we create. Come and learn what is Honeywell Aerospace Platform Electrical Design team. “
How your future role will look like?
You will create/modify Honeywell electrical drawings and documents within Honeywell configuration management systems. You will also execute electrical drafting activities as assigned by Team Lead and/or Work coordinator.
Your key responsibilities
• Read, understand, and update redlined schematics, layouts, or bill of materials.
• Interpret Parts Lists and electrical drawings.
• Interface with Work Coordinator for project prioritization, schedules.
• Support electrical designers with part/model generation as needed for incorporation into assemblies.
• Escalate project status, risks, opportunities, and issues to Team Lead
• Ensure designs of new products are complete, on-time and within budget.
• Technical background in Electrical Design or equivalent domain (ideally in 4th-5th year of study at university)
• Knowledge of circuit schematics, soldering and PBA production methods
• Experience with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, or Mentor Graphics Xpedition or similar design tools is nice to have, OrCAD, LTspice or EAGLE is mandatory
• Knowledge of simulations (AC, DC, Transient, Monte Carlo, Worst Case, …) or electronic design related analyses is big advantage
• Decree 50 (paragraph 4)
• Meet or become eligible for security/export requirements to work on US and Canadian programs.
• Written, verbal and presentation skills that will support your ideas, at least on English level B2
• Availability for part-time contract
• Extremely reliable, trustworthy, and highest ethical standards
• Self – starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work well with others
• Capability and willingness to travel to USA for training in the future
• Part-time contract for 12 months with possibility of prolongation/change to full-time
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world