Technical support – Mechanic, Trainee
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are looking for a Trainee to step into our part-time position as a Technical support – Mechanic.
You will become part of Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solution (SPS) team in Brno. Join us and enhance capabilities and performance in respiratory protection development team. Main goal of the team is development of complex system of respiratory protection devices including blowers, head tops and masks to ensure personal safety in various working environment. Brno respiratory team is part of the most important engineering SPS hub and becoming invaluable for Honeywell global respiratory R&D center.
Responsibilities of Technical support – Mechanic, Trainee:
As Trainee will be responsible mainly for support mechanical design engineers by creating drawings, technical documentation and maintenance of drawing changes. Optionally you will be supporting testing and respiratory lab operations and preparation of various prototypes.
• Technical background in Mechanical Design or equivalent domain (ideally in 4th-5th year of study at university)
• Previous usage of 3D Software such as SolidWorks, CREO, CATIA or INVENTOR
• English A2 level and CZ/SK language fluent
• Able to create technical drawings
• Availability for part-time contract
• Part-time contract for 12 months with possibility of prolongation/change to full-time
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
• Flexible working hours
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.