Cash applications specialist
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a CASH APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST to join our CORPORATE HONEYWELL team in PRAGUE. Primarily responsible for posting cash receipts to the correct invoice.
· Posting cash receipts to the correct invoice
· Reviewing all incoming payment and allocating those to invoices, or posting it on customer account if cannot find or recognize any allocation
· Communicate with other teams to make sure payment is allocated (collections, banking team, customers)
· Follow-up action related to AR within subledger account
· Understanding the remittance process of each customer, identify gaps and suggest process improvements
· Previous working experience in Accounting within AP / AR experience
· Knowledge of accounts receivable concepts and procedures
· High level of Accuracy
· Word & Excel experience
Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
·Business travel accident insurance
·Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
·Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
·Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.