Transition Supplier Quality Engineer
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Transition Supplier Quality Engineer to join our Aerospace Integrated Supply Chain team in Prague. You will be responsible for supporting and enabling the Aerospace Supplier Performance Management Transition Supplier Quality Team. You will be focused on the Quality function standard work embedded in the Honeywell Standard Transition Process (STP) defined in AP 1120, the Honeywell Supplier Common Assessment (HSCA) tool, and the supplier selection process.
Transition Supplier Quality Engineer responsibilities
• Working on the assigned transition projects with global Project/ GS&I team
• Performing and monitoring the Quality Function Honeywell Standard Transition Process Key Deliverables. The key deliverables include but are not limited to providing the product/site flow down requirements to supplier, leading the HSCA, preparing a part risk mitigation plan, mentoring the Last Article Inspection Report (LAIR)/FAIR plan, mentoring the Process Control approach, establishing and inputting financial cost estimates and mentoring the Sourcing Readiness Review.
• Global Mindset: Capable of working effectively across borders with employees, customers and shareholders to develop business opportunities that lie beyond community and country borders. Supports sourcing for representing quality to manufacture, deliver products and services efficiently/effectively globally. Understand commercial, legal, financial and human resource systems in countries where the business operates.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field
• Previous working experience in manufacturing organization
• Able to read technical drawings, expertise in GD&T (Geometric
Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
• Experienced in APQP process
• Previous auditor experience
• English language
• Willingness to travel
• A Professional Certification (ASQ-CQE/CQA)
• Certified Green belt / Lean Expert / Black Belt
• Aerospace/automotive industry
• Basic knowledge on special process like Heat Treatment,
Chemical process & NDT
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.