The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are currently looking for a motivated student candidate to participate in an internship with our Engineering Aerospace team. This position is responsible for providing entry-level support for one or more programs and projects connected to the Aerospace team, working with clients who are the largest aerospace manufacturers in the world.
• Managing Data Item deliveries and customer dispositions
• Processing data releases and changes
• Working closely with program teams
• Gaining and maintaining access to customer portals and locations
• Complying with all Corporate and Aerospace Compliance policies
• Currently pursuing a university degree in a related field
• Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
• Basic understanding of MS Office Tools and Adobe Acrobat
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with peers/team members to learn tools and processes
• Good work ethic and time management skills
• Working level knowledge of Honeywell’s PLM, ALM and related tools
• Familiar with EIA-649, AS9100, DO-254, AS-9100, ISO-9001 Comfortable working with a variety of SW packages
• HTML, CSS
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Some experience in engineering
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
• Flexible working hours
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.