Software Supplier Oversight - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Software Supplier Oversight to join our Aerospace team in Brno. You will become a crucial team member overseeing development of a new aircraft architecture and its accordance with Aerospace specific regulation. Thanks to oversight of aircraft software code and requirement documents you will not only communicate with supplier of new aircraft software parts, but you will also have the chance to work with experienced developers in newly establishing Center of Excellence.
• Communication with suppliers – building connections and network
• Implementation of third party supplied parts to the complex product delivered to Honeywell´s customers
• Overseeing development of aerospace applications and its eligibility to Aerospace regulations (mainly DO178b/c)
• Cooperation with development teams in Brno
• University degree in an engineering field
• Knowledge in development under DO178 regulation, experience with tasks such as certification per DO178, requirement format, tracing knowledge
• Knowledge of development lifecycle
• Experience with developing in C, C++ - general software architecture and environment knowledge
• English (level B2 at minimum)
• You must hold EU citizenship in order to meet applicable Export License conditions for given projects
• Configuration management systems experience (e.g.: DOORS)
• Possibility to obtain a new aircraft architecture knowledge
• Work on development of new technologies and approaches
• Position in newly established CoE provides possibility for career growth
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this looks like your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.