We are now looking for a motivated student to become our new team member. You will join our team focused on Communication, Navigation, Surveillance within Aerospace division. Are you passionate about aviation, flying and modern technologies? Apply and become a part of Aerospace world!
• As a member of the Surveillance team, you will be engaged in a new system - Airborne Collision Avoidance System ACAS-X.
• Design and implement tools used for various testing types and debugging of the anti-collision system.
• Participate in the implementation of the ACAS-X system itself.
• Familiarize yourself with modern aircraft technologies, Agile approaches inspired by Kanban, tools like GitLab, Visual Studio, and Python, C++, Julia programming languages.
Skills you will need
• You should be a university student of Bachelor’s or Master's degree with focus on computer science, IT, automation or electrical engineering
• Good command of English language, comfortable to use it in daily interactions
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
• Passion about Aerospace, who wants to develop his/her career in this field
Anything of the following is a strong plus
• Awareness about Embedded development
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Chance to define your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
• Flexible working hours