Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support TITAN Autoflight mechanical design activities (development, verification and validation) for Next Gen Avionics programs, namely design of new Autoflight Servo actuators.
• Create new/modify already created mechanical drawings/CAD models and necessary technical documentations within Honeywell Product Data Management (PDM) system
• Participate in design reviews, matrix collection and provide technical status
• Mechanical work in company shop
• Assist to System/HW/Mech development team to ensure technical and program results; identify and remove barriers to success
Skills you will need
• Background in Mechanical Design, Mechatronics or Aerospace engineering
• Good command of the English language
• Familiar with CAD systems is required: PTC Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER) preferred, Siemens NX and Autodesk AutoCAD
• Good orientation in technical sources and search capabilities of required technical information.
• Familiarity with aircraft design, installation, maintenance and interface definition and previous exposure to General Aviation systems
• Development of state of art technology within the Aerospace field
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Flexible working hours
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants