Software Engineer – Sensing, Guidance & Navigation - Intern
The future is what we make it.
Whether we’re turning mustard seeds into fuel, creating quantum algorithms or making taxis fly, our software engineering team is home to the world’s foremost technological talent. We want software engineers who not only have a solid foundation in coding, development, designing, testing and even hacking, but who also have a passion for empowering the world and making it a better place for everyone – today and tomorrow
If you are passionate about developing and testing unique solutions, overcoming challenges and limitations of concurrent technology, and introducing new creative ideas forming the future of navigation systems worldwide, keep on reading.
We are currently looking for a new team member - Software Engineer - to become part of the Aerospace division, Sensing, Guidance & Navigation group. Our team is focused on commercial Alternative Navigation means, Inertial Navigation products and direct support of EMEA customers. If you are an engineer with real passion for sensor technology, knowledge of embedded systems and programming in C (and/or C++), let us know!
More information about what you would be potentially working on: https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/products/navigation-and-sensors/honeywell-hguide-inertial-sensors-and-navigators.
Inertial Sensors and Navigation Greenhouse:
- HGuide n580 unit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8VPvqnK3Q
- HGuide n380 unit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENGC66EAfk
• Participate in software solution development
• Test the solution at a software level, create unit tests, contribute to verification and validation activities
• Support integration and system validation activities against requirements
• Introduce new innovative ideas and concepts
• Student of a field with a background in electronics, software engineering, automation, telecommunication, cybernetics
• Knowledge of embedded systems (software/hardware) development
• Communicative level of English
• Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• Knowledge of Atlassian toolchain (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
• Experience with MATLAB
• Practical knowledge of product development in virtual teams
• Being part of a new era in Aerospace field
• Developing software on which human lives depend
• You can look at the sky and almost always see your work in action
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Flexible working hours
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants