Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a small, dedicated team that cooperates on “Black box in the sky”.
How your role will look like?
Honeywell has been an industry leader in data recorders for the commercial aviation industry – also known on aircraft as “black boxes.” These critical devices passively collect large amounts of information from multiple sources during each flight – cockpit voice (CV) data, or communication between pilots in the cockpit as well as between pilots and air traffic controllers, and flight data (FD), or how the aircraft systems perform in-flight. Flight recorders ensure that, in the event of an accident, investigators can use the data to learn more about the chain of events leading up to it.
Find more details here:
• This position involves implementation, testing and integration of SW based on structured requirements
• Following and improvement of methodologies for SW development and design, improvement of coding best practices
• Communicate issues with stakeholders/team and actively contribute to their timely resolution
• Make sure all goals are completed in a satisfactory manner and issues timely communicated
• Support Recorders COE organization in their initiatives
• The job assignment may vary based on primary managers’ directives
• Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering.
• Ability to communicate in English language – B2 to C1
• Basic experience in the theoretical background in software implementation; agile knowledge
• Knowledge of the SW development best practices and SW development cycle
• Experience with SQL (MSSQL), No-SQL, Python
• Experience with working in a team
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
• Reliable, trustworthy, with highest ethical standards
• Flexible, eager to try and learn new skills
• Interested in working in a fast pace, global business environment
• Commitment to developing a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in the aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
• Flexible working hours
• Daily use of English language
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.