The future is what you make it.
By joining Honeywell, you become a member of our diverse team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who create the things that shape our future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle, from the front end of business development through the product end of life.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Requirements analysis and decomposition
• Systems design
• Model-based development system design
• Systems integration, validation & verification
• Occasional customer interaction
What makes you an ideal candidate?
• Electrical or mechanical engineering degree
• Matlab knowledge (Simulink experience is an advantage)
• We are open to considering fresh graduates, however, would prefer to engage with candidates with some work experience (intern experience will be counted as well)
• C or Python knowledge is an advantage
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship.
What do we offer?
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop in a market leading global organization within the aerospace business.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and on-going personal development
• Market leading salaries and benefits
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
For further information on your future team, check out the below articles: