Software Engineer for AI applications - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Advanced Technology Europe is seeking a Software Engineer with a focus on machine learning to work on an Advanced Technology research program related to human state monitoring, and other related advanced research and development activities.
Responsibilities will include assessment of suitability and selection of appropriate Machine Learning strategies for human state classification based on physiological and behavioral data (e.g. EEG, features from face video recordings, …). You will be also responsible for the development of advanced classification features and the design of classification models.
• University degree in Data Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
• 1 year of practice in the field of machine learning, Artificial intelligence, data mining.
• Strong background in machine learning algorithms, data mining, statistics, and math
• Advanced knowledge of programming in one of MATLAB, R, Python
• Good command of English language (international working environment)
• SQL, SPSS, Hadoop, computer simulations and C++, C#
• Knowledge of digital processing of (bio)signals
• Possibility to work on a product with no comparable solution on the market
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in the aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.