The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are currently looking for a motivated student candidate to participate in an internship with our Safety and Productivity Solutions team. The successful candidate will join a team working to create the next generation of eyewear, face protectors, respiratory devices and other safety products which play a fundamental role in the safety of employees around the world.
• Creating drawings and modifications for new SPS products
• Working with material data sheets, technical data sheets (for certification) and preparing documentation
• Occasional work with samples, ensuring that samples align with specifications
• Mechanical Design Engineering background (such as a Bachelor’s student)
• Advanced level of English
• Experience with SolidWorks
• Experience with CAD
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Flexible working hours
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.