The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are currently looking for a motivated student candidate to participate in an internship programme with Honeywell Technology Solutions. In this role, you will join a team responsible for the development and programming of top-of-the-range active hearing protection devices. These devices, which include ear protectors, help to prevent the loss of hearing for industrial workers. This internship will provide you with hands-on coding experience and offers you the chance to develop your skills with experts within the field.
• Writing embedded code in C/C++
• Implementing functions
• Bachelor’s candidate, studying either audio engineering, informatics, communication technology, automation and controls, electronic engineering, or a similar field
• Basic knowledge of C/C++
• Positive attitude and a team player
• An advanced level of English
• Basic knowledge, or exposure to, Python
• Basic knowledge of micro controllers
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.