The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Under immediate supervision, this position is responsible for ensuring timely data inputs and outputs across multiple customers at an entry level. Assists in analyzing process improvements and tool implementation. Prepares and publishes metrics and reports.
• Under direction from supervisor provide financial and administrative support to the organization.
• Interacts with team members to resolve day-to-day issues and complications.
• With guidance for supervisor, may have contact with customers and/or suppliers and establishes customer confidence through professionalism.
• Ability to recognize variation in the data and act on the data's validity.
• Able to demonstrate skills in applying and using Engineering metric tools.
• Basic knowledge of data and variance analysis and how to research
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, Finance, Accounting or other business-related field or equivalent experience
• Bilingual Czech/English Preferred – English is a must!
• Advanced Excel or SAP knowledge.
• Team player with the ability to work in a team
• Positive attitude, willingness to learn and an aptitude for analysis.
• Ability to work in a large, global team environment
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.