The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
• On regular basis identify new technology which might be interesting for adoption when developing new products.
• build MOS with engineering teams to identify new technology, prepare presentations, and organize knowledge sharing events for broader audience.
• analysis of the PPE market and identify new breakthrough innovations.
• definition of domain areas where engineers need to get improved, organize training events.
• help to coordinate ordering process to support innovation activities.
• Preferably - Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Electrical, Mechanical Engineering...)
• Project management experience preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Be able to work with little supervision and consistently take the initiative to get things done
• Be able to work in very dynamic environment
• Being involved with breakthrough technologies
• Helping to identify new opportunities for growth
• Close cooperation with R&D from various lines of business
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.