The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The main tasks are supporting modification and creation of drawings and 3D in CAD, mechanical simulation added by computer, ordering samples and test execution.
• 2D/3D in CAD design
• FEA simulation aided by computer, stress, deformation, friction for mechanical components & basic calculations creation in Excel.
• Ordering & Handing prototypes to test lab & Preparing samples for testing and design validation
• Mechanical design, simulation & testing.
• Supporting ordering of parts and following with suppliers
• Mechanical background
• English Language
• CAD, FEA knowledge
• Demonstrated understanding of mechanics
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing technologies, ability to work in mechanical lab
• 3D CAD - Solidworks/Inventor preferably
• Simulation in Ansys preferably
• Bilingual Czech/English
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.