The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The main tasks for this position include modification and creation of drawings and 3D in CAD, preparation of samples.
• 2D/3D in CAD (CREO)
• Preparation samples for testing and design validation
• Mechanical testing.
• Order mechanical components.
• Mechanical background
• Demonstrated understanding of mechanics
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing technologies, ability to work in mechanical lab
• 3D CAD, CREO preferably
• Bilingual Czech/English required
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.