The future is what we make it.
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Python Developer to join our Honeywell Connected Enterprise team in Prague / Brno. In this role, you will join a team that designs, develops and integrates complex software applications within Honeywell Connected Building. You will be an active and integral member of a dedicated team which develops next generation solutions to optimize asset performance and energy efficiency in a broad range of various building types. You will implement new solutions in Python and have a shared responsibility for the whole productization pipeline. As part of your job, you will also generate innovative solutions for data processing and data modeling by leveraging suitable Machine Learning (ML) libraries and trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Python Developer responsibilities
• Participate in all phases of SW lifecycle from concept to deployment
• SW architecture design, coding, integration, testing
• Deliver production quality, modular, reproducible code in Python
• Implement end-to-end statistical/ML/analytics solutions
• Explore, devise and implement ML algorithm stack
• Collaborate with other teams across the organization for deployment and integration
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Experience with software development
• Knowledge of Python
• Understanding of Agile software methodology
• Communicative level of English
• Knowledge of Python use in Data Science and data analysis
• Experience in building and deploying ML pipelines
• Understanding of statistics, probability, ML and DL
• Experience in developing cloud-enabled services and applications
• Knowledge of database technologies relational / NoSQL
• Effective communicator
• Ability to gather, analyze and apply new information and concepts
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Innovation mindset
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.