Country Finance Controller for Poland
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to make the future?
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In more than 70 countries around the world, about 131,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Are you an experienced Finance Controller? Do you have an experience in working within corporate and complex organizations? Are you willing to stay a primary financial and accounting supervisor controlling global company’s entities based in Poland? Join Honeywell as the Country Finance Controller.
• Support in-country transitions and knowledge transfer activities ensuring alignment with targeted finance operating model,
• Control operating procedures for the entities’ activities, accounting flows related to statutory and US GAAP reporting,
• Coordinate month end close activities, drive and support internal/external audits for the entity and support resolution of findings,
• Partner with corporate tax (tax projects including: divestitures, acquisitions and transfer price documentation),
• Review policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Honeywell standards as well as with Statutory and TAX, advise on implementation of mandatory local reporting (SAF-T formats, Transfer Price, EU MDR, etc.)
• Build relationships and partner with the outsourced service providers (big4), regional/global Honeywell finance centers,
• Represent the Company towards local TAX Office and partner with statutory representatives of the Company
• This position has no direct subordinates in the country,
• Only ad hoc travel required within the country.
• Fluent Polish and English (written & spoken),
• University degree in Accounting, Finance or Administration,
• Min. 5 years professional experience in Finance in multinational company – preferably in a similar role,
• Previous exposure of working with Financial Shared Service Centers,
• US/PL GAAP, VAT, TAX knowledge,
• Professional accounting designation would be a great advantage.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.