Sr Business Systems Analyst - HCE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Honeywell Enterprise IT DSC (Digital Supply Chain) team has commissioned to introduce common business processes, supported by standard application landscape which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functions.
• Providing solution expertise to support the realization and design of the supply chain planning functionalities. Key focus is on leveraging Oracle (EBS), Kinaxis RapidResponse, Enterprise Datawarehouse etc.
• Key focus on understanding end to end supply chain Planning business processes, identify potential areas of opportunities within supply chain Planning, SIOP process improvement, Inventory optimization – Single Echelon / Multi-Echelon, automation of processes, reduce cycle times and improve productivity
• Provide solutions expertise to analyze and identify gaps, lead in solution design, and implement the Oracle ERP application to meet business requirements.
• Configuring the Oracle ERP system to meet the business requirements.
• Closely work with Business users, IT Business partners, Honeywell Global Business leaders and IT COE’s to evaluate business problem statement, analyze, articulate, and lead in end to end solution build including training using Oracle
• Requirements gathering with the business for new developments, testing, business project team training on the newly developed solutions.
• Design and develop technical/functional specifications using understanding of functional areas within Oracle – working on different modules like Supply Planning/MRP, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, MPS, Sales & Operations Planning with required interfaces and data management/data migration.
• Ability to travel as required, up to 50% to the project locations in peak-times
Bachelor’s degree in engineering field
• Minimum 5 years of Oracle ERP experience in IT as an analyst/consultant in Supply Chain Planning
• Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e Part Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, source list, Schedule agreements or contracts etc.
• Post-graduate degree and APICS certification are added advantages
• Designing solutions on R12 ERP implementations, knowledge in ASCP and understanding of good Supply Chain Planning domain experience
• Strong hands on experience on Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, etc.
• Knowledge and experience on integration of Planning function with Manufacturing, Quality Management, Materials Management, P2P, Sales and Distribution, Logistics and Costing functions
• Exceptional communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Added advantage with understanding and knowledge with Kinaxis RapidResponse and its integration
• Knowledge of integrating with Kinaxis through any data warehouses for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, workflows, query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications for enhancements, layouts and reports etc.
• Good understanding and worked to deliver using agile way of a project management
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Possibility to be part of digital transformation of a global company
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.