DevOps Automation Engineer
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
What do we do?
The Data Center and Networking Organization designs, implements, and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute, and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined. The DevOps Engineer within the Network Connectivity & Architecture team is a key role in the delivery and support of global network solutions that are secure, compliant, and agile across all Honeywell sites worldwide. The DevOps Engineer will be part of a global team of network automation experts in driving, developing, and implementing network automation solutions and services that ensure reliable business outcomes, consistent network delivery, increased network availability, and accelerated problem resolution.
• Work with the network team to automate repetitive tasks (configurations, troubleshooting , changes, etc).
• Provide solutions for integration between different platforms using APIs.
• Validate current network and procedures and propose an automation solution.
• Use of APIs to pull reports, validate the results and detect trends.
You Must Have
• 2+ years of experience working with REST APIs
• Moderate experience in web development (Django, Flask, nodeJs, React)
• Minimum 1 year of experience with docker containers and VMs.
• Excellent written and oral communication skill in English with experience communicating highly conceptual designs to executives, mid-level management's, and peer engineers.
• DEVNET Associated ( 200-901) certification.
• 1+ years infrastructure experience in leveraging Application Programable Interfaces and Python Scripting (SOAP, WSDL, NETCONF, REST, YANG, XML, JSON).
• Experience with Ansible.
• Knowledge in routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and MPLS technologies and Cisco Viptela SD-WAN.
• Experience with Linux operating systems.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Benefits Card, global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.